Thursday, November 6, 2008

What Is An Upconverter For A 720p Tv

White Demon of James "Jack" Cutrera.

THE HEART OF THE DEMON

"What is still missing, what still makes me feel bad ?"
The demon, created from my past, was locked up in my chest in a fragile rest.
I could not destroy it because it was impossible erase the anger that still covavo deep in the soul.
I would not destroy him, destroy the past because would erode the foundations of the future, then gave light to those dark wings and became the demon by finding a heart.
I stopped locking themselves in the desire for revenge, I do not care more to come back to my old school beat my successes in the face to those who believed in me .
Now I just want to guarantee a future to others, to kids who shared with me that hard experience.


This is exactly the sentiment that I feel myself and that keeps me going, following the voluntary ...
Here is the entire book can be downloaded in their entirety.
http://www.lulu.com/content/1483087
found here and read the book chapter by chapter.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JACKDEMONEBIANCO
If you ask he will tell you: "Get it, buy it is stupid ... it's free" But I ask you to buy it because it is not stupid, you imprtante!

PS I have not bought yet because I want the dedication of the legendary Jack written in pen on real paper ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment