Our Captain! From
Francesco Facchinetti admits: a child suffering from dyslexia
Rome, November 2 (AP) - Today is a singer and conductor, but as a child admits to being dyslexic. Francesco Facchinetti tells how he solved the problem: "As a child I felt different, I carried glasses with the band because I had lazy eye and I was dyslexic. I had a little more than three years when my mother realized that something was wrong, "said the former conductor of the Xfactor weekly 'People'.
Rome, 2 November. (AP) - Today is a singer and conductor, but as a child admits to being dyslexic. Facchinetti Francesco tells how he solved the problem: "As a child I felt different: the band wear glasses because I was lazy eye and I was dyslexic. I had a little more than three years when my mother realized that something was wrong, "said the former conductor of the Xfactor weekly 'People'." I was hyperactive, a real earthquake, gesturing I was not and never stopped: in this case celavo the difficulty to express myself well. When I started going to school - remember - I realized I could not manage to read like my classmates. Also struggled to write. "But it has not lost his nerve." I worked on myself, with such force of will. My faults I've turned into successes. As the song "Captain Hook", which was born out of that my lazy eye. Then I did a lot of lessons in diction - close Facchinetti - because I ate his words.
Source: AGI
http://www.la7.it/news/dettaglio_news.asp?id_news=79290&cat=spettacolo
0 comments:
Post a Comment