I will not bore you with a summary of the news the last few days because you will surely read the papers and seen the news.
Regarding the political situation in the country, I can only say ... wait!
Mubarak On the one hand I understand that after 30 years of rule, and after what he did for the country (we can not deny it), does not intend to leave his post until September, on the other, However, for the good of the country and the world, I side with those who I hoped his departure from the scene before the next elections, so that everything can return to normal as soon as possible.
experts from around the world argue that the new government will be however, moderate, democratic, will always have the support of the United States and will ensure continuity in the development of the country .
experts among others, are not worried about a possible political instability . And I agree, just because the West's interests for this country and in this country are so high that, in spite of protests and riots, the situation will continue, however, in the right direction in a reasonable time.
And I am convinced that in the end, Egypt will emerge stronger and more stable above all, returning to to shine and to enjoy its unique and irreplaceable.
positive signals coming from authoritative sources of information of real estate (Overseas Property Professional), and their own colleagues from across Europe, who see themselves as "calm" despite the situation in Egypt in these last days. enough to think that an Italian who works in Egypt, with which they are connected and working in the main towns of the Red Sea, has signed two sales over the past five days, a sign that despite all the real estate business continues .
Tarek El Saadi, chairman of an important group of real estate Sharm El Sheikh, saying "Egypt is dependent on tourism, is one of the most important sources of income for the country and we can not afford to fail".
El Saadi also argues that prices do not result in substantial reductions , since they are already at their lowest because of the recession in the world.
"When all this is over, and will rise when a democratically elected government, I think we will see a dramatic rise in prices - the wise investor should come into play here and now; prices are still low .
"We had only two cancellations from two investors in recent weeks, but I will not be many sales canceled for the foreseeable future, indeed, many investors will who will take advantage of current prices and favorable exchange rates . "
" Obviously people are affected by what they see on TV and even I would go to Cairo for the moment. "
the Red Sea in Egypt is now the safest place to go .
seems that the tougher stance has been adopted by the Italian tour operators, who canceled several trips to the Red Sea, but the rest of Europe seems to have broken the only reservations to Cairo and Luxor, and have maintained "active" trips in the Sea Red.
Big tour operators like Thomas Cook and Thomsons are in fact offering its passengers who had planned a vacation to Cairo and Luxor, the ability to choose instead a holiday in the Red Sea. From one point of view, although it may sound strange, the difficulties are leading the opportunities in the Red Sea , as thousands of tourists were hijacked in the resort of Sharm, Hurghada and Marsa Alam: there were no consequences and the atmosphere relaxed and enjoyable holiday ever reigns supreme.
0 comments:
Post a Comment