Friday, December 17, 2010

Brazillian Waxing Bideos Uncensored




And here is a new design blog. nothing impressive, but I have to work, so time is running out and the shit still holds more.
I finished Mass Effect 2, on the subject. A great game that all science fiction fans should try. Sci-fi classic, with exploration of the universe, technology and alien races impossible to go go, not that introspective shit that we split from Neuromancer forward. I also saw Inception, Origen in English, with Leonardo DiCaprio exaggerated bravo. good movie. nothing new but well done in every aspect.

News from Soleil. While I'm stuck in another project that is beginning to know myself mold, the French are happy and provide a strategic success of Nosferatu. hopefully, there I am putting across. Meanwhile, the colors came, and I was amazed. ok, I can not paint like that ... and my boards are more beautiful with these colors. Unfortunately, I have to wait to put something on this blog but I was already in my hands the precious hardback whose cover is ready and whose smell of paper, glue and press yearn ...
meantime here's some food for Doorways with the colors of Charlie K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment