Hello to all ... have not disappeared ... far are still at work!
E 'in the latter period have been very busy with work ... courses ... demonstrations ... In this regard I take this opportunity to thank all the stores I work with, my race, especially also to those who follow me away =), my dear friends (who are too distant for me physically so close!) and my family!
But getting back to us ...
... I am very happy to report that I have worked with wonderful creative decorating magazine "Coloring your passions" No. 3 by Ferrario two projects with step by step: FAUX LAPIS-LAZULI and the FAKE ICE made both with Decoglass Volume. This unique magazine can be found at the Ferrari dealer ... I recommend it! ^ __ ^ Inside you will find many wonderful ideas step by step explanations to decorate your home!
Now I greet you with some of my work and see you soon!
Kisses kisses
Silvia
0 comments:
Post a Comment