Capiterina nn is the last year that I update my blog!! ^ __ ^
Always ensure ....
First I show you what I got for Christmas ... a beautiful and special gift made by my dear friend Irene ...
I love rings and jewelry in general!
GRAZIEEEE IRENE!!
To start the new year I was given a job by the company I work for Ferrari. Of boxes made with the newest products and paper Coloriente Interior.
With the new year rispresi courses ...
Cidda Last Thursday at the paint in the morning, the very respectable trainees have developed a framework in 3D with cardboard mousse, while the afternoon they made a beautiful picture using the technique of painting with acrylics.
Last Friday, however, at the Paint Color Studio Vip the very able trainees have developed a framework with the crackle fake!
I also prepared for 's homepage Ideedecoupage a new work in progress ...
restyling of an old chest
soon with more news and pictures!
Baciottoli
0 comments:
Post a Comment