Saturday, December 6, 2008

How Does Ringworm Of The Scalp Looks When Healing

banner of creativity!

This past week has been characterized by creativity!


The frenzy of Christmas is felt, is in the air ...

and like all of you who read ...

at this time also I'm pretty committed to organize courses and

to make some decorative objects for me and not only ...
who knows if I will finish what I blend my mind ....

Friday I received two wonderful books:

Winter of Spice and talented Renee Mullins

Between the Vines 9 with its DVD ...

imagine why all the ideas that flood my little head ... ^ __ ^

see that happen ...


For now I'll show you pictures of some work done this week:


that you see below is a stencil made on a wall,

on the wall of the house of my gossip!




but these are two ideuzze I made here and there, taking a cue from the web, techniques nn belong to me ... But I can be more or less happy ...
to be the first ...


and now .... but not least ....

my trainees wonderful!!


Carla and Aniko, Studio Color VIP

with their balls made with the painting under glass



Antoinette Françoise and Jeanne, from Color Studio VIP

with their dishes made with decoglass tooled with gold leaf inserts!
Unfortunately I forgot my digital camera .... nn and I could take pictures of other courses ...
but next time do not I ran away ... ^ _ ^ Cmq
I want to thank the aisles of Paint Cidda
which have grossed vintage balls and plates with two-tone crackle
e. .. were all excellent!

A baciottolo all
and ... the next one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment