Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Samsonite Combination Forgot

Olympic Prize!

Noooo! No worry I won a medal at the Olympics,
is just a small prize I was awarded by Patty, I found very very nice!
This is my name written in Chinese!



1. translate your name attached to:
http://www.chino-china.com/nombres

2. Click on your Italian name, copied the Chinese characters that appear after Caracteres chinos (Tiny cubes if you see it is because you do not have Chinese fonts installed then copy them!) And paste them in the space of the page: http://www.chino- china.com / Herramientas / caligrafia.html where it says Entre a nombre chino (essential step)

3. We will see our name translated into Chinese, in a beautiful design that we chose

4. Save the image ready to be put on our blog. The name of the place we choose as long as we are in connection to the Olympics and include the words "Olympics", "Olympic" "Beijing"

5. The prize should be awarded to 5 blogs, one for each Olympic ring logo

Here are 5 blogs that around this game ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment